The Accounts Section is mandated with the oversight of Financial resources and financial reporting in the Agency. The Section is responsible for ensuring all payments are made on time, adherence to the approved budget is key and Income from the grant and Properties is accounted for. Currently, the Section is composed of the Accountant, Assistant Accountant and Accounts Assistant. The major functions of the Sections include
- Financial Reporting, financial Management and implementation of financial management systems in accordance with the Public Finance Management Act of 2018 and ZAPD Financial guidelines and Internal controls.
- Internal Reporting and analysis of financial data
- Payroll Processing
- Management of Statutory Obligations
- Annual Budgeting and Annual Reports for the Agency
- Invoicing and Billing of Agency Tenants
- Processing of all Payments and receipts
- Liaising with Banks
- Budget Performance reviews and tracking to ensure adherence and security of Public funds.
- Liaising with both Internal and External Auditors